Forums Latest Members

50th El Primero Anniversary A384 Revival

1. Carl Jan 16, 2020

Thanks for your excellent and detailed photos of the bracelet. It looks way better in your photos than I have seen it look previously. Maybe I should check it out at my AD, about ordering one. Maybe I will give the watch more wrist time, as I am sorry to say it doesn't get much now!! Maybe the bracelet will give me some more incentive to wear it often! Cheers, Carl

NiceWatchMr likes this.
  2. NiceWatchMr Jan 16, 2020

Correct, the bracelet is the same as the model...$384, which I thought was cool!

3. Alas Sep 13, 2020

I’m a member of this club! Just received my A384 with the ladder bracelet and I ordered the leather strap and a 16mm Zenith deployment.

It’s been on my wrist for a week straight and I’m loving every second. My daily beater before it was a Speedy Triple Day Date Mk40 (3520.50), which might only have wrist time on Tuesday’s for the foreseeable future.

Edited Sep 13, 2020
    NiceWatchMr likes this.
  4. TechFounder Sep 27, 2020

How accurate is the watch? Also, I'm thinking that I may like the "Shadow" version more because it's Ti, so it's lighter and that it's black so that it's more under the radar? But I really like the ladder bracelet. It's a unique design and it helps in the summer to keep cool.