Forums Latest Members

FS 5 Straight from the tropics-2 Divers and 3 Survivors $250 for all.

1. janice&fred Apr 25, 2021

Hiya gang!

Ok so it's time for more low priced package deals that are guaranteed to bring a smile to the buyer's face!

IMG_3942.jpg

Yea I know my photography skills suck but with the wife on vacation I'm going it alone picture-posting wise but here's some more individual pictures that hopefully show more clearly what y'all are getting for my low price.

IMG_3934.jpg IMG_3936.jpg IMG_3935.jpg IMG_3937.jpg IMG_3940.jpg

All of these watches are from the deep tropics of the Philippines and hunted down by our trusty bunch of beach bums in our crew. The Belair and Wakmann are 17 jewel manual wind honeybunches that run great and are typical of the vintage skin diver watches found in these tropical islands.

The Spritzer&Fuhrmann is a '60's 17 jewel swiss movement manual winder men's watch that runs great and has a fantastic faceted dial. Spritzer&Fuhrmann is a high end jewelry chain found in the Caribbean and south pacific islands.

The dark tropicalized watch is a men's 50's Croton manual winder that is a strong runner and the dial actually looks much better and more uniformly sun-scorched brown in person. The acrylic crystal is what shows damage as it has line stress cracks going around the outer edges.

The Lanco is a 60's men's manual winder that runs fine and has a line crack in the 3:00 area of the acrylic crystal. /replace the crystal and have a super clean original 60's beauty that survuved the deep tropics with flying colors!

As typical of most watches from the tropics these all have screw back cases. All case backs open up fine and no rust on any of the movements. Ready to wear!

Our price is a paltry $250 USA dollars and that includes delivery in the USA. Overseas add like $15. Payment wise we are easy to please but no paypal. Personal check, bank transfer, sack of coins, whatever it is we can work it out. Send us a message to reserve these beauties and just to make things interesting whoever pays for these will have their choice of not one, but two more men's swiss made watches that you can select from a group picture we will provide before we pack and ship to you. So...are you feeling lucky? The two freebies will be as sweet as the 5 y'all are buying so don't think...just send us money :D

Spruce, dougiedude, Zdzislaw and 13 others like this.
  2. Dsloan Apr 25, 2021

I will gladly send you money for this bonanza, if they are still available. :)

Spacefruit, Zdzislaw and janice&fred like this.
  3. amcclell Apr 25, 2021

The Wakman by itself is easily worth the price. Great deal!

Spacefruit, Zdzislaw and Benbradstock like this.
  4. janice&fred Apr 26, 2021

They're all yours and I'll send ya a message as soon as I'm done getting breakfast for our kid :)

Dsloan, Spacefruit, Lonestar and 3 others like this.
  5. Dsloan Apr 26, 2021

Oh happy day! I thought for sure I was too late - these deals keep going so fast, lately.

Edited Apr 26, 2021
    janice&fred, DaveK and Spacefruit like this.
  6. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Apr 26, 2021

Saved!

(From explaining to Mrs Fruit why I need more watches than her shoes)

Spruce, Eve, Foo2rama and 4 others like this.
  7. amcclell Apr 26, 2021

Me too - it isn't even the $ as this was well within my allowance.

8. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Apr 26, 2021

well she obviously would not have believed me when i told her the money.
    Though for some reason I am supposed to accept Stella Mcartney seems to have special sales the very moment she walks in.
    Every time.

amcclell, Yak1, dougiedude and 2 others like this.
  9. amcclell Apr 26, 2021

"Look how much money I saved" only works for the better half. I was taught this unwritten rule many years ago and in all fairness, my habits tend to be more expensive.

10. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Apr 26, 2021

Remember also the golden rule.

Its not the amount saved that counts -

Its the discount percentage

Spruce, amcclell, Yak1 and 2 others like this.
  11. Dsloan Apr 26, 2021

I may have fibbed about the cost on this (hit my annual watch budget already). But, I mean, look at this deal! I can get afford to endure a solemn review of our budgetary spreadsheets with one of these watches strapped to my wrist.

amcclell and janice&fred like this.
  12. Huus Apr 29, 2021

Dibs on the S&F.:thumbsup: (when you receive it).

13. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Apr 29, 2021

When there's a sale on, the more you spend, the more you save!

janice&fred likes this.
  14. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector May 2, 2021

The Mrs bought something for me the other day then asked for my Credit Card to pay for it...........I still don’t know how that works ::confused2::

kip595, janice&fred and BAJJ like this.
  15. janice&fred May 3, 2021

I think that's pretty much standard operating procedure for all us married guys :D