5-27-2020 1st Manned Dragon Launch Discussion Thread

Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
OK we are abort for weather. I believe the next chance is on Saturday the 30th 3:22pm eastern time.
 
Posts
875
Likes
2,608
OK we are abort for weather. I believe the next chance is on Saturday.
3:21 on Saturday being broadcast.
 
Posts
469
Likes
999
but the emotions were real waiting for the launch 😀 cannot wait for the next chance!
 
Posts
421
Likes
830
[QUOTE="Archer, post: 1517312, member: 2441"... I can barely believe that they are sending Bob and Doug to space...
Take off, eh...[/QUOTE]

Ha, that was my thought as well when I heard their names...
 
Posts
4,875
Likes
24,816
Currently 80% chance of rain for Saturday though.
 
Posts
2,830
Likes
14,935
Does anyone know what watch this is?

Look at that clean dashboard.
Amazing going back to all the switches, knobs, and toggle switches of yesteryear.
Look at those damn seats in that Apollo capsule. Seen better seats in a C-130 “coach” class.
 
Posts
5,535
Likes
9,470
The second is, I can barely believe that they are sending Bob and Doug to space...
My son didn't understand why I kept yelling "Let them take off, you hosers!" at the screen this afternoon 😁