5/30/2020 Manned Dragon Launch Thread

Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
Live stream from SpaceX

Still an x-33 watch lol.

Looks to be 50% chance for launch so far, but they think the weather will improve.

About 2 hours out.
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
T-2 hours
 
Posts
11,003
Likes
54,942
I’m hoping it goes launches today. I’m on news watch. Main talk is riots of course but countdown is listed on the screen.
 
Posts
783
Likes
1,350
Super excited! It is looking positive for launch! 😀
 
Posts
11,003
Likes
54,942
It will be a good thing. We can use some positive news right now. They are go to load fuel it’s looking good so far.
 
Posts
783
Likes
1,350
It is so amazing being able to watch it live...and even cooler to see the camera on the outside of the capsule! Almost into orbit!
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
9,505
It is so amazing being able to watch it live...and even cooler to see the camera on the outside of the capsule! Almost into orbit!
Agreed, the cameras are fantastic views and quality! The second separation looked like a movie.
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
And a 19!hour flight to ISS.

Great launch!
 
Posts
1,744
Likes
5,740
13 minutes to an orbit over 200 km high and 12000 kph ... no matter how many times I've seen stuff like this, it's still frankly unbelievable.
 
Posts
13,914
Likes
54,104
Back in the manned space flight business!!!!!
 
Posts
830
Likes
1,439
It is a great day for manned space flight! Of course I had to wear my SpeedyPro. 😀

 
Posts
783
Likes
1,350
I feel such a sense of pride...not as an American, but as a human! For a brief moment, I truly felt that the world was cheering for this historic launch!