Forums Latest Members
  1. Siac Jun 11, 2014

2. Habitant Jun 11, 2014

Given the number of Omega 'interpretations' this guy dumps in the swamp, I'd be very surprised if it wasn't enthusiastic shill bidding. It's a marriage watch, which is a very nice way of saying that it's a frankenwatch of little value to Omega collectors - which isn't to say that someone out there might like such a confection. But I seriously doubt anyone here will be bidding for it...

3. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jun 11, 2014

The truly amazing thing is his feedback is still 100%

4. ulackfocus Jun 11, 2014

Geezus, it's my buddy Wandolec. :rolleyes:

Yes, there is a shill at work - which is why his listings are private, and why he ends up relisting so many watches for "non-paying winners". :cautious:

5. Habitant Jun 11, 2014

But the weird thing is, the guy (seems) to have some ability... by which I only mean he does have some skill. He's obviously a warlock or something.
    Hmmm, must re-watch an old episode of Bewitched and check this out.
    Anyway, even if I do hate what he does, I can't help wondering what he might do if he were... oh, the hell with it, the guy's just in a different place. He can't be brought 'round. I do think he ought to have some plaque in the worst re-dial thread (along with OC), though. He really deserves it.