Forums Latest Members

45th Apollo 11 Titanium Bracelet Fitment Issues?

1. tvlaan May 19, 2019

Looking for advice opfrom those who have an Apollo 11 45th anniv. And added the titanium bracelet from the X33.

Just got the bracelet in from the OB and love the look and feel, but when I mounted it to the watch, there is a slight wiggle to the end links.

Is this normal? My guess is a very slightly different case shape for the X33 causes this. The bracelet is: 020TIZ000765.

A little annoying, but not enough to stop me from putting the bracelet on.

Any experience/advice?

2. drhex May 20, 2019

Bracelet from Skywalker (which I think you have here) fits snug, at least on my watch. How much wiggle do you get? The X33 first/second gen one has a higher endlink which would secure it better, but looks worse imho.

3. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' May 20, 2019

What you could do, is take some clear protective tap, and shape-it/stick-it on the end of the end links which mates with the case (spending time and cutting it to size/shape so that its not seen )...might fill the gap and stop the wiggle, will also stop any scuff marks from the end link wiggling against the case, which is 'soft' titanium. Definitely worth using the bracelet on the watch...its a wicked combo, and by far my favorite Apollo 11 tribute.

Edited May 20, 2019
  4. drhombus24 May 20, 2019

Could it be the springbars?