Forums Latest Members
  1. Migser31 Dec 7, 2016

All,

I normally would ask for something like this, I'd like to keep my Seamaster as close to original as possible. I have a vintage (73, 74?) Omega Seamaster and I broke the bezel from a glancing blow to my pool equipment. I took it in and shipped it off for repair. I got the obligatory clean, adjust, etc. but they can't replace the bezel because it's no longer in production. I'm looking for suggestions since I really like this Seamaster and would like to wear it again. I'm attaching photo's, any help would be appreciated.

20161207_152338.jpg 20161207_152526.jpg
  2. ulackfocus Dec 7, 2016

Somebody once linked to a place that made bezel replacements.

I should have bookmarked that. Anyway, it's here somewhere and I think I remember member Monodec commented in the thread.

3. Migser31 Dec 7, 2016

Thank you, I appreciate the information. I guess a search should probably have been done first before a post, but I got lazy. I'll search and see if I can find it.

Thanks again.

4. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Dec 7, 2016

ulackfocus likes this.
  5. ulackfocus Dec 7, 2016

U da man Al! I see he does lugs too. Might have to contact him about recutting and putting a new finish on one of my favorite JLCs.

marking this thread: ecclesiastical

6. Migser31 Dec 8, 2016

Thank you for the link to the Smith. I may have to go that route with this watch, eventually. The only donor watches I could find (that don't look like they've been used as an emergency brake part) also had cracked or broken bezels. I guess it's an inherent issue with this reference. I have my Speedy I wear but liked having the rotation options. Thanks again for the information!

7. Fritz genuflects before the mighty quartzophobe Dec 8, 2016

Ohhhhhhh..... I shouldn't have looked at that website.......