Forums Latest Members
  1. NorthLaw Apr 2, 2021

I have lusted over a 3511.50 for some time. Something about this dial is just captivating to me. However, I been averse to purchasing one due to its size (39mm).

I have a 7.5” wrist, for which I feel this piece may look somewhat small, at least relative to what I generally wear. For reference, I often wear a 2264.50 (41mm) which I find wears beautifully.

If anyone has this or a similarly sized reference with comparably sized wrists that would be willing to share some on-the-wrist pictures, it would be appreciated. Further, any other insights would certainly be welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

2. NorthLaw Apr 2, 2021

Immediately after posting, I realized the title contains the wrong reference number. My mistake. As noted in my post, my enquiry pertains to the 3511.50.

3. Pazzo Apr 2, 2021

I can see why you like this model. It's a nice looking watch IMHO.
    I don't think it's going to wear big but not that small either.
    I'd be careful about wrist shots to compare if I were you. Wrists come in different shapes even if they measure 7.5".

NorthLaw likes this.
  4. Rado63 Apr 2, 2021

I think at 39mm this watch would look good on a 7.5 inch wrist. I have not measured 3511.50, maybe someone who has one can indicate if it measures true 39mm. The 3511.50 has a robust bracelet with polished center links I believe. The size of the links will make the watch appear larger on the wrist. But the endlinks are female so the watch ends at it's lug to lug length. However, 39mm is probably the most common watch size and 7.5 wrists is probably not too big for the watch. Because of the polished bezel, and polished center links the watch reminds me of a Rolex Daytona which happens to also be 39mm, actually I think I measured one and it's just under 39mm. 39mm is svelte for a modern sports watch but I think the size of the 3511.50 and the bracelet give it a sophisticated dress appeal than pure sports appeal. And again same concept as a Daytona.

NorthLaw likes this.
  5. NorthLaw Apr 3, 2021

I appreciate the info noted above. Wish I could find somewhere to try this on IRL, but I suppose it would not likely look unduly small based in the above.

this, among other things, was one of the reasons I am gravitating to the 3511.50. I would often be wearing the piece in a suit, but also in less formal environments. I feel it would be very versatile.