Speedmaster Date 3511.50: Real / Fake Dial?

Posts
7
Likes
2
Hello I’ve scoured the internet for hours and most examples I’ve found are slightly different than the one I have here. The particulars are:

  • the fonts in general are thicker (maybe due to more pad printing pressure?)
  • the “speedmaster” is slightly different in: e, d, a, t
  • ⁠The position of the minute markers (such as 25 & 50) are a bit too close to the subdial
  • ⁠the “swiss made” is a bit misaligned to the left, in particular the “made" and also;
  • ⁠the “m” in "made" in very different than most other examples

Below are two links:

Can you guys give me your opinion on this one? I’d appreciate it a lot, thank you!

 
Posts
9,222
Likes
76,814
I’ll let others comment (I know nothing about Speedmasters) but I imagine that they might find it helpful to view whole photos of the dial, and the case, rather than just edited aspects of the watch.
 
Posts
7
Likes
2
I’ll let others comment (I know nothing about Speedmasters) but I imagine that they might find it helpful to view whole photos of the dial, and the case, rather than just edited aspects of the watch.
ah my bad, I only uploaded macro shots of the details as I thought that these are what really matters in identification

 
Posts
2,375
Likes
11,201
Looks real to me, but pretty rough. I think you could find better examples.