321 Speedmaster - 105.003 or 105.012?

It's a pre-professional dial (perhaps from a 105.003, but I didn't look carefully) in a curved lug case (presumably the caseback is engraved 105.012). It's not immediately obvious to me whether the movement serial number would go with the dial or the case. The sweep hand (at least) is later than both. It's a put-together watch.

Like 5
It's a pre-professional dial (perhaps from a 105.003, but I didn't look carefully) in a curved lug case (presumably the caseback is engraved 105.012). It's not immediately obvious to me whether the movement serial number would go with the dial or the case. The sweep hand (at least) is later than both. It's a put-together watch.
Thank you!

The description by the auction house is disappointing.

almost funny..."Lot details
Pre-Ed White Omega Speedmaster"

if price stays low could be a good buy for someone who needs parts

Like 1
Somebody must have fell in love with this watch…..!!!??

9200 £ + 30 % premium!!

Can somebody please explain??
IMG_1863.png

Add a 30% buyer's premium, and that looks even worse.

Like 1
I had this in my watchlist and figured it’d go for a max of £6k with fees on top.
That price, especially in the current market is crackers

Like 2
I await a thread in a couple of days from very self important new member telling us about the rare Pre-Pro twisted lug model with the 2 line dial he or she has discovered. When challenged about it he or she will produce the 60s artists render advert that shows exactly that combo that is seen every few years when someone wants to justify a Franken watch with a EW dial and twisted lug case. Oh joy.

Like 3
I await a new thread in a couple of days from very self important new member telling us about the rare Pre-Pro Post-Moon twisted lug model with the 2 line dial he or she has discovered. When challenged about it he or she will produce the 60s artists render advert that shows exactly that combo that is seen every few years when someone wants to justify a Franken watch with a EW dial and twisted lug case. Oh joy.

FIFY. :)

The watch (sans dial) appears to be an all correct 105.012-64.
The dial is a MKIII 'Ed White' dial produced in mid/late 1967 with 'Toothpaste' lume application.
This dial variant did not exist when the watch was produced so obviously not original to this watch.
Chrono hand and crown are later service replacement parts.

Like 1
The watch (sans dial) appears to be an all correct 105.012-64.
The dial is a MKIII 'Ed White' dial produced in mid/late 1967 with 'Toothpaste' lume application.
This dial variant did not exist when the watch was produced so obviously not original to this watch.
Chrono hand and crown are later service replacement parts.

Looks pretty much the same as the A7 dials fitted to the (late) -63, -64 and -65 models to me, that is to say from late 1964 production onwards. I’m confident the toothpaste lume effect is seen earlier than 1967 production. What does make it obvious that it is not original to the watch of course is that it has no Professional text.
Edited: