Forums Latest Members
  1. nsumner Oct 18, 2015

Hello all!
    Looking for a good watchmaker in the US,well versed in the caliber 321..
    Any good referrals would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Nathaniel

2. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Oct 19, 2015

Wow, your thread got buried. I'm curious myself.
    Maybe the resource is too valuable to share? although that seems out of character for my OF brethren.
    Sorry I don't have an answer for you, but at least I can get this thread bumped to the top where it belongs!
    We know a guy in Canada...;)

3. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Oct 19, 2015

I think Nesbitt's is often referred. they're in Seattle.. I've never used them myself, so can't recommend one way or the other.

4. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Oct 19, 2015

Parts parts parts parts parts parts parts parts parts parts.

Or lack of them.

5. flyingout Oct 19, 2015

My favorite subject.

We always talk about the lack of an Omega parts account in these recommendation threads but I do not recall any that have been identified with one. Are there any in the U.S.?

I'll just say again that I was very pleased with the service ABC Watchwerks did on my Speedmaster. But no parts other than pushers and crystal were needed. I didn't ask since I wasn't aware of the state of parts accounts at the time, but conventional wisdom is that they do not have an account.

Cheers

6. LawBrk Oct 19, 2015

To my current knowledge (ie 2 weeks ago) my gent still has a parts account and provides services for 80+ jewelry stores around the States. He's always done a first rate job and his prices are in line with his knowledge and quality. PM for more info, I'm happy to recommend him.....but maybe after I drop off a few of the newly acquired children first! ;)

Etp095 likes this.
  7. alfanator Oct 20, 2015

@Nesbit in Seattle. Tom serviced a few of my 321s, among other things over the years.

Etp095 likes this.
  8. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Oct 20, 2015

Rik Dietel, TimeCareInc.com

Etp095 likes this.
  9. Cortezthekiller Oct 20, 2015

I've got a guy here in Seattle that has a parts account. Only used him for bracelet repair and crystal replacement, so can't fully recommend yet. Let me know if you'd like his info.

10. MikiJ Likes songs about Purple spices Oct 20, 2015

For East Coast repairs I used Govberg Watch Repair, GWR Philladelphia, for my cal.321.
    They partnered with Precision Watch Repair. Ask for Israel in Customer Service :)

Etp095 likes this.