Forums Latest Members
  1. mrmike585 Mar 14, 2022

F28241D0-7CFA-433F-8193-A062AFC7BF27.jpeg D01CB288-AF3C-49B6-BA13-10A11AD626AA.png hey guys, bit of an odd question here. I tried on the NTTD seamaster this last weekend and I want one so badly now. However, the cost is just not in the cards right now.

My favorite aspect was the titanium bracelet, and since I already own a 300M, perhaps I can get close to the experience of the NTTD by ordering the mesh bracelet from my AD

I understand it comes in titanium and now also stainless, id be willing to shell out for the titanium because I love how weightless it is

Here’s my question... would anyone who owns both the standard 300M in stainless steel and also a NTTD be willing to weigh just the watch head? I wonder how different they are.

The NTTD on the Milanese was so light and comfortable and on the nato was absolutely incredible. I understood that titanium is going to weigh less than steel, but putting on my stainless watch on the stock bond bracelet felt like a boat anchor in comparison

I’ve seen some photos on forums and Instagram of a guy who has the same blue dial that I own paired up with the titanium mesh and I think it looks pretty damn good.

Thank you all, let’s have a great week

2. abrod520 Mar 14, 2022

For the quick week or so I owned the NTTD I didn't think it was particularly light, but the bracelet is definitely lighter than the standard 300M bracelet for sure. (In fact I'm not sure I've encountered a heavier bracelet than it!)

Even the steel milanese will almost certainly be lighter - or you could always go with an aftermarket bracelet like Forstner etc which won't have the bulky Omega clasp (which is responsible for much of the NTTD bracelet's weight anyway)

3. funkright Mar 14, 2022

I understand wanting to find out the weight, comparatively between the 2 models. Could you just buy this bracelet (in Titanium) and see how it goes before dropping the coin on the branded Omega? That said, if they offered the NTTD with a date window (I know, the aesthetics) and maybe a GMT complication, I would be ALL over that!

4. mrmike585 Mar 17, 2022

that is a fantastic idea, and the for that price its a no brainer to give it a shot. The omega titanium milanese is about 25X that cost lol, so it would be an expensive little experiment indeed.

to be honest im so stubborn that in my mind it seems wasteful to spend 1500 on a bracelet lol i should just cut to the chase and spend 10 grand and get the whole watch