30 Vintage watches from the 30s new with hangtags

Hi.
I was given a collection of watches.
Nearly all of them are very old, but brand new and have never been worn.
Most of them come with original tags.
In another Thread i showed 3 Vintage Omega watches from the 20s/30s.
Now here is the rest.
What do you think?
Do you have some Refs or names? Where is the value? I want to sell the whole collection and im looking for prices, that i can ask for.
What do you think?
Thanks for all the help i allready got and for all the information you will give me!
This is a great forum!
Now enjoy the fotos.
have a nice evening!
Greetings from Germany.
Mat

Omega: 1,2,3
Stowa: 5,8
Solita: 6,7,12,17,23 (top two of the 4)
Eterna: 9,13,14,15,16,20
Mita: 10,
Rona: 11
Minerva: 18,19

nr 8 = 585 gold
nr. 4,5,8,19,20 allready used,
nr 4 without glas
nr 15 glas is loose but there

what is nr. 4, 21,22?
Edited:

Like 37
You are making me and many others both happy to see these wonderful watches and jealous too! Especially the Eternas!

Again WOW!

Like 14
The pics aren't great, but it seems to me that you have some fun stuff there, although probably not super high value pieces. On a bulk sale my guess is that you would not get anywhere near a full value for the collection, but you will need to decide how much time and effort you are willing to invest. You may also have some obscure pieces that won't be quick to properly value. Maybe some here can help with some values, but you will likely need to do some research to get the info you need. Best of luck whatever you decide to do.

Like 7
The pics aren't great, but it seems to me that you have some fun stuff there, although probably not super high value pieces. On a bulk sale my guess is that you would not get anywhere near a full value for the collection, but you will need to decide how much time and effort you are willing to invest. You may also have some obscure pieces that won't be quick to properly value. Maybe some here can help with some values, but you will likely need to do some research to get the info you need. Best of luck whatever you decide to do.
Thanks for your opinion.

Wow, I think you hit the jackpot...:eek:

Like 5
I like the Eternas also, and the Minerva tank is very cool. Unfortunately, you have a lot of research to do if you want to price those watches, since most are very obscure.

Like 7
I like the Eternas also. You have a lot of research to do if you want to price those watches, since most are very obscure.
OK. Im going to give my best……

I like the Eternas also, and the Minerva tank is very cool. Unfortunately, you have a lot of research to do if you want to price those watches, since most are very obscure.
Yes! That minerva rocks. And those eterna's. Wow

Like 3
Very cool. Love the Minervas! Most of my cool watches were given to me by my Opa in Germany who had a large collection. Good luck!

Like 1
I like the whole collection.
The Eternas are great, Omega also for sure.
Minerva is one of my favorites in my own collection, but I also like the chronograph!
But you know that @derMatze.
And I like the different straps and all the old stuff.

Best,
Peter

Like 1
Great collection. I agree that the Minerva and Eterna are just amazing!

Like 1
Congratulations again, Matthias! It would be interesting to hear more of the story about how these watches came to you. They are just lovely - with the exception, I would say, of Eterna nr.16. I feel that this watch may not appeal to many people, so I would be happy to offer you my help in finding a good home for it! ;)

Like 2
I accidentally bought a Minerva stop watch recently. I was looking for a case for a Valjoux 54 rattapante stopwatch. There was something on goodwill that looked close. When I got the thing It was like I got a better watch that I had. The only thing wrong with the Minerva is the crystal is so scratched you can not really see the makers name or the dial clearly.

Stop watches and sports timers do not seem to have much value at the moment. I now have a much better appreciation of Minervas now. An this make me appreciate seeing this collection all the more.

I also appreciate seeing the Tissots and the chronos in there as well. Especially 6,7 and 11. All though none of these are rusty and scratched up enough for my tastes and budgets.

Just looking at the hands and dials alone is worth the time reviewing this post.

Like 4
Thank you, these are so cool. The old Minerva logo is so stylish! Is the last item an eternal display board for the store?

Can you share the story how you found these watches? There must be an interesting reason why these at untouched for so long...

Really neat watches in exceptional condition. Thanks for sharing them! Like others, I especially like the Eternas and Minerva, but that Rona chronograph is very nice too.

Like 1
Incredible collection ! Congratulations !
Love the omegas, Eternas especially ! Rare to find black dial, lume and cases in such a state. Even the straps look interesting.
Check the diameter, find a watchmaker to check references of the movement and inside the case back, take measurements of the case and you will surely find much more information !

Just wow !
Edited:

Like 1
Who is Fred?
1000 bucks freebies. Wow

Fred? He's some spaccone that sells nice watches too cheap.

BTW nice watches and looks like in reality you already have a number in mind for your watches. However don't get your hopes too high. Despite any private messages you might get, and with post count less than 200, you're going to need the luck of the Irish to get a grand apiece here for that stuff.

Like 6