Forums Latest Members
  1. 140dave Jul 13, 2020

Hi Everybody,
    Would like to replace the scratched blue bezel insert for my "Bond" 2531.80
    Before I go to my AD and spend a chunk for the entire assembly thought I would check here first. Never know what is in someone's spare parts drawer. Perfect world would be insert-only as the rest of the bezel is in pretty good shape, just some surface scratches. I know I have to buy the whole assembly from Omega so if you have a complete one in good shape I would be interested in that too but preference is for insert only if possible.

No aftermarket replica bezel insert offers please, I am frugal but not cheap :) I'll gladly pay full price instead of using a replica part but like I said, thought I would check with the gang here first. Drop me a PM if you can help. I've bought a couple things here and on WUS, plus going on 20yrs of perfect feedback on eBay.(dperie is my ID on the bay)

Thanks for reading, have a great day and stay safe & healthy out there.

edit:
    Adding picture of current insert.
    E30741A6-87BA-4B9B-96B8-EAD1E5FF7A0E.jpeg

2. 140dave Aug 2, 2020

Still looking, I believe the complete bezel assembly is part #082su1361. Again will buy full assembly or insert only depending on what is available. If you have one let me know, thanks!

3. yande Aug 13, 2020

Hey mate. I did some pricing for a bezel for my PO. Authorised dealer was around $400, though when I inquired at an AD, I got a price a little over half that, added to a service. Did not inquire for just the bezel. (They do not sell them seperately, that is, insert + Bezel I am also told) Just some info that may come in handy.

140dave likes this.
  4. 140dave Aug 13, 2020

Thanks for the info. Same as I have, watch was serviced recently so didn’t want to pay for another service so soon. Prob will end up at my AD paying full price but they are still appointment only and tough to get in to see right now so thought I’d try the community.

edit: ended up getting new one during recent Omega service

Edited Nov 6, 2020