Forums Latest Members
  1. wwhntr Mar 12, 2015

Need help on value/price range for stainless with gold bezel 2366 30T2 RG. 35.5 mm case is marked/signed correctly and is very clean 8.5-9 on scale of 1-10, but dial is high quality older re-finish also an 8.5-9 on scale of 1-10. I was not able to get pictures today, but will try to post some soon. Seller is firm at $1450USD. All I'm asking is if from my description is this possibly worth pursuing at that price? I have owned many 30T2's, but have not sought an RG. Any input on market values of this model in steel with gold bezel would be appreciated!

2. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 12, 2015

Yes it is worth pursuing , pending pictures . Quality older redial is a claim that can be easily exaggerated. One mans quality may be unacceptable to a collector. We await your updates.

3. wwhntr Mar 12, 2015

Anyone else out there know much about values on the 30T2 RG's? Would appreciate comments/input!

4. Joe K. Curious about this text thingy below his avatar Mar 12, 2015

WIthout pictures it is somewhat difficult to assess value. You already know it is a redial, so that puts a significant dent in the value.
    I know of a couple of redials that have sold slightly lower than the asking price you mentioned, but without pictures it is not possible to compare. IMO is worth pursing if you think there is some movement on the price.