Posts 14 Likes 11 Hallibag ·Jan 22, 2023 This interesting Omega watch appeared today in a local secondhand shop. Would you say it had a 23.4SC movement? Also, has the dial been refinished? Thanks!
Posts 3,429 Likes 35,055 Duracuir1 ·Jan 22, 2023·Never Used A Kodak The bracelet end looks like one that I have. Mine is in Sterling, and that one is too now that I took a closer look.
Posts 5,660 Likes 9,496 watchyouwant ·Jan 22, 2023 Did you examen the Omega logo on the Dial? What is your assessment?
Posts 14 Likes 11 Hallibag ·Jan 22, 2023 watchyouwant Did you examen the Omega logo on the Dial? What is your assessment? Looks pretty rough to me, which is why I suspected a refinished dial.
Posts 5,660 Likes 9,496 watchyouwant ·Jan 22, 2023 Hallibag Looks pretty rough to me, which is why I suspected a refinished dial. If you want to learn, search for Omega Logo change over the decades .... Then you can pinpoint