Forums Latest Members

SOLD 22mm Canvas and Leather Deployant Straps from Diaboliq Straps

1. uvalaw2005 May 14, 2018

For sale are several 22mm custom-made deployant straps from Joe at Diaboliq Straps . The first image shows the Diaboliq Straps, two vintage military canvas (1950s Swiss tan and 1958 British green, both service used) and two handcrafted leather (black "Scrambler" and Poltrona Frau burgundy). The second picture shows what these straps look like when mounted on the watch.

The straps measure 150mm from end to end when sized to the middle of the three holes on the diver clasp (included), with a 3-4mm micro-adjustment available in either direction. They were custom made to fit my 6.75" wrist, and the limited adjustability means you'll want your wrist to be relatively close to ensure they fit. No returns if they don't fit you

$25 each shipped to US only; I will discount for multiple purchases. Payment via PayPal (I cover fees). Please, no trades. I've had 200+ good transactions on this and other watch forums and eBay feedback is available under the same username (where I've had 1800+ positive transactions).

diaboliq1.jpg
    example.jpg

Edited May 17, 2018
  2. uvalaw2005 May 17, 2018

Price drop.