Forums Latest Members

WTT 20mm Planet Ocean shark mesh and deployant.

1. Bendoboy May 19, 2014

Hello all,
    i'm putting up my shark mesh and Ploprof style deployant for trade. The bracelet is from my 22015200 which i recently purchased from Kringkily. I love the deployant but the mesh is not for me.

So i'm looking to trade for a similar condition 1580/952 (standard 20mm PO2500 bracelet).

New to this sorry so i wont try to use the rating system. However, the complete watch as i bought it, was in 'as new' condition, With sticker still on the caseback. It appears to me to have seen some, but little use. I dont see any marks on the mesh or polished lug ends, the deployant has some very faint scratches which ive tried to capture in the (5th) picture, but they are very difficult to see. All the polished edges to the bracelet and clasp are clear. Opens and closes positively as i would expect it to.

Can't tell you where it came from sorry, as i said it was sourced by Kringkily, but from the condition i would say it was 'collected and let go.'

couple of things to note: the mesh is not reversible (for those that like a brushed finish) due to the fixed lug ends with cut outs for the springbars underneath. The deployant is exactly the same as the ploprof in function but does not have the same engraving, just the Omega logo. There are four adjustable links on one side and three on the other. I believe it is full length, i have 7.25 inch wrists and it is long on me.

Im primarily interested in the trade for the 1580/952 bracelet. I dont mind offers but please bear in mind that im ultimately after the bracelet. Ofrei values this at $1000. Seems a bit steep to me but it is seriously well engineered.

Lastly, i have a big fat '0' feedback. I am new to the forum. I am on fleabay as Bendoboy, but as a buyer only(100% + ) Please dont let this put you off. If you have good references im sure we can work out a way to minimise the risk to you.
    thanks for looking.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

View attachment 56076

2. Bendoboy May 19, 2014

Just to add, im in Melbourne, Aus. Big time difference so please be patient.

3. Bendoboy May 24, 2014

Up once before withdrawing thanks.

4. Bendoboy May 25, 2014

Withdrawn thanks.