2023 Formula 1 Thread

Kind of a Aston Martin F1 fan, no really

AQ9MbV2l.jpg

pnqbqQj.jpg
Edited:

Does anyone ever think Italian when critical electronic design or components are required? They have great fashion, great food and wine, overall passion for life, but talent for electronics, not so much.
When thinking talent for electronics, I don’t think Italian… or German for that matter. But with the amount of money in these cars, there’s types of issues are ridiculous.

I know this is an F1 thread (which I’ve gotten into over the last 10 years and followed sporadically before that), but is there any interest in American open wheel racing with Indycar on these boards? (Newbie question)

is there any interest in American open wheel racing with Indycar on these boards?
I’m sure there is. I don’t recall seeing a recent thread, or any thread for that matter, on it, so you’re more than welcome to create one and see how it unfolds 👍

Does anyone ever think Italian when critical electronic design or components are required? They have great fashion, great food and wine, overall passion for life, but talent for electronics, not so much.
Same with French electronics

Same with French electronics
Haven’t really had a problem with French electronics, I’ve been a customer of Focal for a lot of years and they’ve always impressed me and used STMicro’s products in my first job out of university.

Magneti Marelli comes to mind....

Haven’t really had a problem with French electronics, I’ve been a customer of Focal for a lot of years and they’ve always impressed me and used STMicro’s products in my first job out of university.

I know a little about STMicro 🙄

I know a little about STMicro 🙄
The STM32 family were pretty great to work with especially coming from Freescale HC12s and Xilinx FPGAs in University which were rather frustrating and lacking in headroom.

Let me know if you need any samples 😉. I work with them M-F.

Let me know if you need any samples 😉. I work with them M-F.
Ah nice! Appreciate the offer but I’ve been out of that a long time now, if I get back into it as a hobbyist I’ll maybe send you a PM

I know its practice but dang these Aston Martin times can't be ignored!
Got Seb watching like

_112240157_sebastianvettel.jpg

But Enrico Pallazzo isn’t. He sang the national anthem, umpired a baseball game, and saved the queen of England from assassination.
Surely you can’t be serious