2022 Speedmaster '57 Bracelet on 3861 Case

Hi all - I've yet to see any detailed measurements regarding the bracelet from the redesigned '57 (if there have been I apologize if I've missed them) - I was wondering if anyone else has the thought of trying to fit it to a modern 3861 Speedy case. I understand they're both 20mm but I'm curious if the endlink for the '57 would stick out too far on the 3861 case. If so, I wonder if the 50th anniversary end link's center section which does fit has the same width as the 57s. I love the new Speedy but I'm not a fan of the new bracelet and understand the new '57 has micro adjustment with a more aggressive taper vs the similar 50th flat link. I'm curious of your opinions!

Hi all - I've yet to see any detailed measurements regarding the bracelet from the redesigned '57 (if there have been I apologize if I've missed them) - I was wondering if anyone else has the thought of trying to fit it to a modern 3861 Speedy case. I understand they're both 20mm but I'm curious if the endlink for the '57 would stick out too far on the 3861 case. If so, I wonder if the 50th anniversary end link's center section which does fit has the same width as the 57s. I love the new Speedy but I'm not a fan of the new bracelet and understand the new '57 has micro adjustment with a more aggressive taper vs the similar 50th flat link. I'm curious of your opinions!

https://omegaforums.net/threads/alternate-bracelets-for-the-3861.145939/

Working on it. Hope to know in about a week

Like 1