Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1997 Omega Speedmaster 40th Anniversary 3593.20 "Albino" Moonwatch

1. KRLYUZH Oct 2, 2015

Up for grabs is an Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 40th Anniversary to Speedmaster

3593.20.00 reference, limited edition to 500 pieces and only made for Italian market

483701XX serial number circa 1997 production

Numbered in 50's out of 500

This watch features a unique "albino" cream dial with black hands. This was one of the first Moonwatch models to receive caliber 1863 movement as well as luminova dial and hands ever. This is also the first sapphire crystal sandwich moonwatch pre-descending the 3573.50 reference

Excellent vintage condition case with original finish. No dings or dents. Serial number fully intact on lug. Limited edition numbers if clearly engraved on caseback.

Dial is in excellent condition and shows no signs of damage. Original hands are damage free.

Front and back sapphire crystals are damage and scratched free.

Bezel is in excellent condition with minor signs of wear.

Bracelet is original 1499/842 with 15 links

Watch comes complete with Omega boxes, manuals, warranty card from Italian AD with matching serial number to the watch and Limited Edition Certificate with matching number to the watch.

No documented service history, but the watch currently runs within 10 seconds accuracy per day with great amplitude.

My price is $9,000SOLD shipped within US. Please add $30 for international shipping. I ship via FedEx w/ ParcelPro insurance so international shipments are not an issue.

If you do not like my price, make an offer, do not ask for the best price as the best price for me is the highest. I will not respond to best-price-mails.

You can reach me by calling or texting 757-749-9675. For international customer, this number is also for WhatsApp.

My email is [email protected]

Plenty of worldwide references.

You will have a 72 hour inspection period. Please return for full refund less shipping if it is not as pictured or described.

Follow me on Instagram @LunarOyster to see newest inventory before it goes up on my site or forums!

IMG_1573.jpg IMG_1578.jpg IMG_1580.jpg IMG_1581.jpg IMG_1582.jpg IMG_1583.jpg IMG_1584.jpg IMG_1585.jpg IMG_1586.jpg IMG_1587.jpg IMG_1588.jpg IMG_1589.jpg

Edited Oct 4, 2015
    George.A and Chye like this.