1993 Omega Seamaster Professional 300m

Hello guys,

I recently own a 1993 Omega Seamaster Professional 300m but the helium valve is missing.
Can anyone give me the reference of the valve to buy ?

Thanks

The part that appears to be missing to me isn't available separately. This means the entire assembly has to be removed and a new one installed with Loctite. Only the entire valve assembly is available as a part and I believe the new-ish repair standard is simply to replace it entirely. I think on the older ones, the gaskets and o-rings are still available. I could very much be wrong, though, as I'm not a watchmaker at all.

A motivated and talented watchmaker may be able to fix your watch but really it should have this part replaced.

Like 1
Thanks for the clarification.
The idea is to deal with a watchmaker but i want to buy the valve before.

I need the reference.

I believe the reference is 396.1502 but without pictures of the watch, I can't be sure.

Omega doesn't sell parts to those without an account with them. You have to be certified by Omega to service their watches to be able to purchase parts. You'll need a certified watchmaker to get on the Extranet to get you the part number but I'm not sure where you'll purchase it. A genuine, new one anyway.

Some parts are available outisde the Omega service.
I just want to buy the right reference.

Not officially. True, some parts are available from sellers liquidating a retiring watchmakers parts stocks or a random one here and there. Omega only sells bracelet and strap parts officially to watch owners. Everything else may be aftermarket, fake, or be old stock as above or an account holder technically abusing their parts access. If it's not in Omega packaging and that packaging can be verified correct, it's probably fake or at best, aftermarket. Be careful.

You need P/N 086STZ000506. The "cap" is no longer available separately. You'll have to remove the movement, heat the case to break the Loctite bond, remove the old valve, clean the case, and then use Loctite to lock the new valve in place.

@Archer can confirm.

Like 2
Thank you very much for all these useful clarifications.

To be really sure this is the right reference, can someone else confirm that I need 086STZ000506 (2 opinions are better than 1 :))

086STZ000506 | VALVE STEEL

Like 1