Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1977 Rolex GMT Master, Ref 1675

1. Kazyole Feb 3, 2019

Hey guys,

So this is a repost of the same gmt I was selling last week. Someone bought the pepsi insert it was pictured with in that listing, but the watch itself is still available now with a different insert and a whole new look.

Original listing with the old insert, in case you'd like to reference those photos:
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/1977-rolex-gmt-master-ref-1675.88588/

And the listing:

Up for sale is my 1977 Rolex GMT master, reference 1675. Running great, serviced before I got it, probably 2.5-3 years ago. Dial is beautiful and blemish free. Lume in the dial and hands match very well and are a really lovely creamy yellow. If I’m looking for problems, there’s a tiny sliver of lume missing on the 1 o’clock plot that really isn’t visible to the naked eye, and a little dot in the lumed area of the GMT hand.

Open 6 and 9 disc. The watch comes on a 62510 H jubilee with 555 end links. Currently sized for a ~6” wrist but I have 3 extra links. Faded blue back insert is in gorgeous condition. Vibrant red and bright sky blue, free of any major damage or scratches. Really great classic pepsi colors. Also if the buyer would like to start an insert collection, I have an unfaded serif black insert, a faded serif dark grey insert, a beautiful light grey (almost ghost) insert, a root beer insert, and a ghost root beer insert. Happy to swap the insert for the buyer or bundle them if you want more than one. The case is very nice. Even and thick lugs that have had probably 1 light recut.

Asking price is $14,000 USD with the pictured insert. Payment via PayPal (+fees), bank transfer, or face to face available in NYC.

Trade offers considered, but mostly I’m looking to sell to fund a gilt dial or chapter ring 1016 or 6610.

Feel free to reach out with any questions

Pics: Please note, photos are not retouched or recolored in any way

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]