Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1969 Seamaster 60 "Big Crown", Ref.166.062, Blue Dial, Serviced

1. bristnj Sep 10, 2020

Up for grabs is my 1969 Omega Seamaster 60 "Big Crown", Reference 166.062. The cal.565 was serviced in 2019 and runs great and all functions work perfectly, including quick set date by the "push-pull" crown. Case size is 37mm with razor sharp edges. The piece retains its original signed crystal as well as original signed screw-down "Big Crown". The blue dial is nothing less than stunning. The backlite bezel is in excellent condition, with no cracking or chips, and all writing in tact. It comes fitted on a 1118 bracelet and proper ends.

This is one of the nicest examples of this reference that I have seen. The photos tell the whole story. I've tried to capture the watch as its been represented. As always, please feel free to message me with questions.

My asking price is $3900 (shipping included) with UPS/ParcelPro 2nd day delivery, fully insured within United States. Payment via bank wire or PayPal.

Prefer a U.S. sale with this one due to size and weight of package. If interested and outside the U.S. please pm me so we can discuss options. Plenty of references available on my end. As always, selling to fund a new acquisition.

Thank you Omega Forums for the space. - Jeff

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lume plots on dial remain in tact and have turned a creamy yellow.
    [​IMG]

Glamour Shots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Sep 10, 2020
  2. bristnj Sep 11, 2020

Sold - Happy to say it's staying in the OF family! :)

kip595, janice&fred, sonicosa and 2 others like this.
  3. janice&fred Sep 11, 2020

Oh man they don't come any nicer than that one!

bristnj likes this.
  4. kip595 Sep 11, 2020

Congrats to you on the sale and congrats to the new owner!

bristnj likes this.