1969 Omega Seamaster "Sparkle" Chronometer Ref. 168.022 Cal.564

Up for sale is this crisp Omega Seamaster Ref. 168.022 with original box and Ref. 1125 bracelet. Don't mistake this beauty for the cheaper and more readily available non-chronometer certified Ref. 166.028.

Case:
This is a nice example of the 168.022 with the classic oversized 36.5 mm case w/o crown and 19 mm lugs. This one has some honest wear with the occasional knick and scratch on the case, but it maintains clean lines with the nicely polished caseback. The crown and crystal are original and signed with the Omega logo. However, the crystal does seem to have a small crack on the edge that isn't really visible unless you look for it. I would recommend getting it changed at some point and might be able to track one down for you upon request.

Movement:
The watch is powered by the Omega Cal. 564 (chronometer certified version of the 565) with quickset date. The service history is unknown, but it is running well at an average +3 seconds a day. The movement itself looks clean, but I would recommend getting it serviced at some point to eliminate the uncertainty and to also get the back gasket replaced, as it looks rather old.

Face:
The dial on the watch is crisp with no visible issues. This is the harder to find no-lume dial, so it looks stunningly well preserved with no degradation. I did notice a small black spec or two and they seem to just be some pieces of dust that can be blown off at the next service. The hands themselves also look nice and clean with no corrosion or signs of smudging.

Accessories
As mentioned, the watch comes with its original box and the proper Ref. 1125 omega bracelet and endlinks (they look loose, but I replaced the old springbars and they just have not been adjusted/tightened to the case). The bracelet itself has 2 of the 3 original removable links and is in good shape.

Price: 1,275 USD or equivalent
Payment Method: PayPal F&F preferred, but PayPal G&S is available for long established forum members
Shipping: Calculated depending on location and transit time.
Return Policy: No returns unless I have erred or misrepresented something

Please feel free to ask any and all questions. I have an established eBay account that I can show you as reference.

IMG_2554.jpg IMG_2547.jpg IMG_2553.jpg IMG_2555.jpg IMG_2556.jpg IMG_2558.jpg IMG_2559.jpg IMG_2560.jpg IMG_2516.jpg IMG_2515.jpg
holaIconWhite.svg

I believe I posted this in the wrong area. Could a moderator please move it to the Private Watch Sales section?