Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1969 Omega Seamaster Day-Date Cal 750 w/ Box & Papers

1. hondaman May 17, 2015

seamaster and box.jpg tudor and omega  May 2015 055.JPG tudor and omega  May 2015 042.JPG tudor and omega  May 2015 056.JPG tudor and omega  May 2015 057.JPG tudor and omega  May 2015 059.JPG tudor and omega  May 2015 060.JPG movement 1.jpg movement 2.jpg Omeag Bill of sale.jpg For sale is my Omega Seamaster Day-Date with Caliber 750 movement. The watch is in good original condition for its age. The case measures 35mm across w/o crown with 19mm lug width. Case, bracelet and clasp have some light surface scratches, but nothing serious. Bracelet has light stretch, but is still very usable and comfortable to wear. No extra links but does easily fit my 7 1/2 wrist. Clasp is secure and snaps shut tightly. The only issues are the endlinks for the bracelet; they are a little beaten up, misshapen, and look like somebody might have taken a pair of pliers to them. In my opinion more noticeable in the pics than on the wrist. The watch is all original with signed bracelet, clasp, crown, and case back. The dial is a gorgeous sparkle silver. It shows little wear besides the fading of the tiny amount of lume on the hands and hour markers. The applied Omega logo and hour markers give the relatively simple dial a great depth. Please excuse the lent in some of my pictures.

The watch comes with an outer box, a display box, manual and what appears to be paperwork from original purchase dated 1970. I believe the Boxes and papers are original, even though the serial on the box and the serial on the watch differ by one digit. The previous owner stated the watch had been serviced in 2013 by Motor City Watch Works, however I have no documentation to prove it. I am asking $795 and that includes shipping within CONUS, Payment via Paypal and will ship only to verified Paypal address. I prefer a domestic transaction for now and of course offer a 3 day return period. Please contact me thru the forum or at my email [email protected] with any questions. Thanks for looking.

2. hondaman May 17, 2015

Sold..

3. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter May 18, 2015

Congrats to the buyer. a great model.

4. NT931 May 18, 2015

These sparkle dials are awesome, congrats to the buyer!