Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN 1966 Omega Seamaster SM300 165.024

1. Loxotime Aug 18, 2014

1966 Omega Seamaster SM300 Caliber 552, 24 million serial number, case back stamped 165.024.

-Original dial and hands in very good condition with nice patina.

-Case in excellent condition and probably with few polishes if any. Some hairlines between lugs.

-Caseback writing, logos and symbols are in very good condition. Some hairlines all around caseback.

-Original domed triple layer Hesalite crystal with OMEGA symbol in the center.

-Original Naiad Crown.

-Bezel in excellent condition, no cracks or scratches.

-1171/1 Bracelet in excellent condition with very little stretch and no deep scratches. Some hairlines on the clasp. 4 additional links included.

-Very tide 633 end links with almost no side to side movement.

-Very clean 552 Omega Movement running strong and very accurately.

I believe this watch is 100% original. No box or papers.

Asking price is $3600 net to me.

Located in USA, domestic USPS Priority shipping is included, insurance is optional. International shipping and insurance will be cover by the buyer.

Thanks for looking.

Omega 1-1.JPG
    Omega2.JPG Omega3.JPG Omega4.JPG Omega5.JPG Omega6.JPG Omega7.JPG Omega8.JPG Omega9.JPG Omega10.JPG

2. Hijak Aug 18, 2014

Is that an original bezel?

3. Loxotime Aug 18, 2014

I don't have the service history of this watch, probably the bezel was change during a service.

4. Loxotime Aug 19, 2014

After some research and as Hijak pointed out, Bezel might not be 100% original. After a closer inspection I decided to order all original Omega parts for 165.024 Bezel. Brand new Bezel, Brand new Bezel Spiral Coil Click Spring and 3 brand new Ball Bearing Rubies. Bezel will be restored to its original Omega specs and this watch will be 100% original. After this job is done this beauty will be back for sale.

g-boac and SS396 like this.