Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1966 Omega Seamaster 166.010 Automatic Cal. 562 B&p + BOR bracelet

1. Franz Jan 22, 2016

I’m selling a 1966 Omega Seamaster 166.010 automatic cal. 562, complete with box and papers and and a 8220 BOR bracelet with 11 end links.

I bought this watch last year from a forum member but now it has to go to make room for something else.

The SS case looks unpolished to me, the edges are sharp and well defined, it is 35mm excluding crown but wears larger to my eyes due to the wide lugs.

The crosshair dial presents some spotting visible only when tilted to a certain angle and depending on how the light reflects on it. "Onyx" indices.

The BOR bracelet has some missing links, the overall lenght, including the head is 14cm, so suitable for smaller wrists. It is in great conditions, never polished, very tight, with only some wear on the clasp.

The cal. 562 wasn’t serviced while in my possession, all works as it should, it winds smoothly and runs fine.

The box is in great conditions with matching papers.

I'm asking 880Euros plus shipping, payment by bankwire or Paypal (plus fees).
    Watch is located in italy, i'll ship with couriers like Ups, Dhl etc. depending on the location.
    I prefer to ship it to the EU but contact me for international shipping.
    Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]