Forums Latest Members
  1. nikku Oct 6, 2015

Couldn't help picking this up. Bit of an impulse buy but I really liked it and looks awesome with a black suit.

From what I know it is a 1964 Seamaster 30. Dial is redone but an old one (according to the seller).

Just overhauled, mechanism looks very clean. Case also appears polished (couldn't be this clean could it!) and the bezel missing the omega mark. Seller seemed very knowledgable and eager to please. Gave me a whole page of "instructions" on how to look after it and how it was adjusted.

I know not a collector's item as such but I liked it. Makes a change from my speedster pro which is the only other watch I have at the moment (its getting addictive though!).

Spent a lot of time collecting guitars so I know it is very important to research first, get original as possible and ask questions which I hope to do in the future but just couldn't resist this locally. I wonder how much you guys think it is worth and what you think of the looks generally (I'm not that bothered as I like it anyway)

This is looking to be a fun new hobby. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]