Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1964 Rolex Oysterdate Precision 6694

1. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Nov 4, 2012

After a lot of thought I have decided to part company with my "Oysterdate"
    This piece was subject to a total strip down, clean and service nine months ago and as such is in perfect order ( no pressure test )
    The watch was presented to a member of the Philippine armed forces and is lightly inscribed on the back. With its' time in Philippine climate the face has developed a beautiful tropicalised marbled patina.
    The crown screws down perfectly, the date changes as intended, the bracelet original to the watch is in fine condition and functions as it should.
    Oh and yes it keeps perfect time - naturally.
    If you are interested and would like more images or information I am happy to provide same.
    $1250 / £780 / 975eu Includes insured shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Nov 7, 2012

Funds required for incoming - promised the misus I would raise some cash - Open to reasonable offers.:thumbsup:

Think other half has forgotten about the cash raising, now would consider trade for Omega, a little cash available my end if required.

3. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Dec 7, 2012

It's the Season of Goodwill, one and only price drop $1000 + shipping at cost.
    Come December 25 it's gone.

4. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Dec 15, 2012

Time running out ( a pun there somewhere ) promised one of my daughters who loves this piece that if it was unsold on Christmas Eve she could have it.
    HELP and let that be a warning to all - watch what you say after a good night out :cautious:

5. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Dec 21, 2012

$900 inc. insured shipping world wide. Daughters Christmas taken care of without this piece being added.

6. Poloplayer Antimagnetic Member Dec 22, 2012

7. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Dec 22, 2012

SOLD My thanks to the forum for hosting the sales section and to a great forum member for a fast and pleasant transaction.