Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1961 Omega Seamaster De Ville

1. Dablitzer Sep 8, 2013

A nice vintage Omega Seamaster De Ville from 1960's with a Cal. 552 on the correct period BOR bracelet. Watch is all original apart from the crystal. Bracelet has a small ding in the clasp. Watch is running but service history unknown. Case is nice an sharp, and features a lovely sunburst effect dial.

I am asking £550 for the watch plus shipment at cost.

Deduct £100 off price for head only.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dablitzer Sep 8, 2013

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Hijak Sep 8, 2013

Is this still available...I want it!

4. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Sep 8, 2013

Geez, Alex, why don't you just PM Hijak when you have a watch to sell? It would save you the trouble of making a post and likely even taking pics!;)

SpikiSpikester and Dablitzer like this.
  5. Hijak Sep 8, 2013

No, I like the pictures...this is the deal we have;)

6. Hijak Sep 8, 2013

and really, if this is still available, it will only make three watches from Alex.:D

7. Dablitzer Sep 8, 2013

These things do happen in 3's....:whistling:

Hijak likes this.
  8. Dablitzer Sep 8, 2013

Particulary proud of my last one too... poor lighting conditions and an iPhone as the only source, just highlighting the logo...::love:::p

9. Dablitzer Sep 8, 2013

Sold! - Thanks to the forum and member! :)

10. Mothra Sep 8, 2013

Hijak - its a lovely watch, i got to handle it today, in really wonderful condition. If you had come to the fair you would have saved on postage.... But Alex had another half a dozen watches with him so you would have saved some time too...

Hijak likes this.
  11. Dablitzer Sep 8, 2013

Hi Stu,

Appreciated! Sorry, it didn't last long as I had some spare time and twiddling thumbs (after no watchfair purchase!) So, I guess i saved you friend some money! :D

12. Hijak Sep 8, 2013

As soon as you all started talking about this trip to the watch fair I knew I wanted to go..but the commute from Chicago was just too much.;) I have to start pushing harder for that forum jet! I've been trolling around eBay for one of these for some time (I've come to terms that the one I have is a redial:eek:) nothing there but junk on eBay at the moment...by purchasing this I almost feel like I was there.:D

rhetoric and Dablitzer like this.