FS 1960 Omega Constellation Rail Dial

1. waterproofpt Dec 17, 2020

Basics:
    Model ref. 14381-1SC Movement is cal 551 24J
    Gold and Stainless case
    Omega signed crystal and crown
    Serial #. 1701xxxx (1960)
    34mm dia / 18mm lugs
    Serviced in 2015 but .... I have no papers or official proof of that, so take it for what its worth.

This has the 'not so common' rail track stepped (or trenched) minute chapter ring dial.
    From what I understand it is only this model (14381) that did not have 'Officially Certified" on it.

Case and Caseback: The photos tell the story. Very good condition. Scratch on the casebook ..from a careless slip by previous owner when opening. Wasn't me :eek:). Medallion is pretty crisp and not too worn. 8 Stars are clearly visible.
    Bezel: There is a very slight ding at the 9 o'clock position and a slight scratch at the 3 & 4.
    Dial Hands and Markers : Are all in very good condition. No visible signs of degradation or corrosion.

Includes the Lizard strap, tang buckle and Omega box shown.

Price is $2250USD and will include the cost of shipping from Victoria, BC Canada to Can/US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for having a look.

HaxyByte, felsby, JohnRaz and 32 others like this.
  2. waterproofpt Dec 22, 2020

Refresh

Thatguy and Adorjr like this.
  3. waterproofpt Jan 17, 2021

Oh my ... all the focus on Christmas and the New year and everything else going on .... forgot to update this. Still available is this great example of a rail dial Connie.

Thatguy, DRjre086 and Adorjr like this.
  4. waterproofpt Mar 26, 2021

Price reduced to $2000USD shipped.