1960’s ladies bracelet watch value???

Jewellers will not give me an estimate of value nor melbourne omega
I was wondering whether someone can give me an estimate here
Not original face spent $1300 on getting it going
Please IMG_6497.jpeg IMG_6499.jpeg IMG_6498.jpeg

The value is pretty much in the gold and gems. Unfortunately, ladies cocktail watches like these are just not valued by collectors. And a repainted dial would kill any collectible interest anyway.

Like 2
The value is pretty much in the gold and gems. Unfortunately, ladies cocktail watches like these are just not valued by collectors. And a repainted dial would kill any collectible interest anyway.

It’s marked against my inheritance
Sisters have produced a similar receipt for the same but different watch for 10000$ AUD
I do not believe it is worth that

Sisters have produced a similar receipt for the same but different watch for 10000$ AUD

maybe in it’s time!

I'm guessing that is at least 5x too high. Do you know how much the bracelet weighs? Actually, just the entire weight, in grams? Multiply by $70 AUD, and that's about how much you could sell it for.

Value is literally the gold weight. Obviously the dial and movement aren’t gold so it’s actually a little less than the total weight.

Too late now but if value is the sole consideration it’s significantly less than the cost of the service and dial work.

Like 1
Value is literally the gold weight. Obviously the dial and movement aren’t gold so it’s actually a little less than the total weight.

Too late now but if value is the sole consideration it’s significantly less than the cost of the service and dial work.
Thankyou it was my mothers so it has value to me but not the 10000$ ticket sisters have put on it
They got gold Rolex!!!
I don’t believe it’s worth much either it will just be to convince them in the divi up

Thankyou everyone you have at least put me in the ball park

Let's see photos of the rolex.
They won’t come off their wrists!!!
I’m the black dog youngest only married one etc etc

If the sisters are so convinced that the watch is worth thousands, offer it to them at a reduced price that is a bit lower than their expectations.

And then let them try to monetise the "thousands" they expect.

I realise it would be a hard thing to do, but it may teach them a lesson in family and humility.