Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1959 Omega 2913-3 Seamaster 300 w/Extract, Cal 501

1. toddle321 Jan 29, 2021

Up for grabs is my 1959 Omega Seamaster 300 Ref: 2913-3. Serial: 16.553.XXX. I purchased the watch out of an estate in 2018, wrist cheese and all.

Dial: Original but seldom seen “Swiss” only dial. I asked forum SM300 experts about it when I purchased, and it was confirmed correct. Original lume is radium per my Geiger. The center of the dial has some spotting as seen in pics.

Hands: Original "Broad Arrow" hands, seconds hand shows some corrosion

Case: Straight lug symmetrical case. Case shows wear, (Please refer to pictures). When I purchased the watch it had a crown from another brand installed, I put a correct flat foot crown and crystal. I'm told there are two styles of -3 case backs, and this is the later style.

Bezel: The bezel insert was gone (just a few black spots left) when purchased. I had Rene “of_golden_times” on IG re-do the insert. I’m very happy with the result, it’s a little less shiny than an Aldo I have.

Movement: Omega Cal 501, it’s been serviced in the past (case back marking), but I don’t know when. It winds smoothly and keeps good time, but please buy it assuming it needs a service. One of the case clamps is missing, but it wasn’t when I bought it (I have the original pictures), so my watchmaker must’ve neglected to put one back in when he changed the crystal. Grr.

Bracelet/Strap: Sold head only, no strap or bracelet is included

Accessories: Omega Extract Of The Archives. (Production date: November 1959, Delivered to Japan).

I am asking $8,250 US (net to me) shipped worldwide via FedEx with Parcel Pro. Payment accepted via paypal (with references), Chase Quickpay or wire.

References are available by request or in the feedback section of the forum.

Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks OF for the space!

1.jpg 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.jpg 5.JPG 6.jpg 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.jpeg 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.JPG
    Cuttysark, Patrik83, bigsom and 20 others like this.