Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1958 Omega Seamaster w/ Two-Tone Crosshair Dial & Rose Gold Markers

1. seekingseaquest Oct 19, 2019

For sale or trade is a 1958 Omega Seamaster 2846 reference with a two-tone crosshair dial and rose gold markers and hands. The dial has developed an even patina. The case shows some wear but appears unpolished. The 501 caliber movement runs, winds, and sets well, but service history is unknown so a service is recommended prior to regular use.

Additional details are below, and feel free to reach out with any questions.

IMG_2786.JPG

Dial: Original two-tone crosshair dial has developed an even patina and features uncommon rose gold markers. Rose gold markers and hands are in nice condition. When I purchased the watch, the second hand was incorrect (yellow gold, too long), however I was able to source a correct rose gold hand for it and had that installed. Radium lume is fully intact on the hands and mostly intact on the markers. "Swiss Made" is present below the 6 marker as expected.

Case: Original 34.5mm 2846-10 reference case shows some wear but appears to be unpolished. Bevels on the lugs are still sharp, and "Seamaster" and "Waterproof" are still clearly visible on the case back. The most significant scratches and marks appear on the case back.

Crown: Original signed clover crown.

Crystal: I had a new signed Omega crystal installed recently (PZ5140, purchased from Cousins UK).

Movement: Original 501 caliber movement runs, winds, and sets well. Service history is unknown so a service is recommended prior to regular use. Serial number dates the watch to early 1958.

Strap:
    Comes on a generic brown leather strap and a steel buckle (not the strap pictured).

Price is $750. Open to trades for non-radium 50s or early 60s Seamasters, Constellations, Geneves, Conquests, Flagships (see my WTB/WTT here).

I'll cover insured US shipping, international shipping to be discussed with buyer. PayPal preferred for payment. OF seller reviews are here. Returns are accepted if watch is grossly misrepresented. Watch is located in Seattle, WA, USA.

IMG_2775.JPG IMG_2777.JPG IMG_2780.JPG IMG_2781.JPG IMG_2782.JPG IMG_2783.JPG IMG_2750.JPG IMG_2749.JPG IMG_2737.JPG IMG_2734.JPG IMG_2736.JPG

Sidnos, kente66, Majork and 2 others like this.
  2. seekingseaquest Oct 22, 2019

Bump

3. seekingseaquest Oct 26, 2019

Bump with some more photos

IMG_2744.JPG IMG_2746.JPG IMG_2747.JPG

Sidnos likes this.