Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN 1958 Longines Conquest ref. 9001 cal. 19AS 18kt vintage dresser

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. septentrio Feb 2, 2019

An exceptional piece today. It concerns a solid gold 18kt Longines Conquest dating to 1958 with caliber 19AS. Exceptional vintage condition, according to me even one of the best remaining examples worldwide.

The 35-36mm case is, according to me, unpolished, or only very slightly polished, and shows all sharp lines. Correct goldmark between the lugs. Original crown. The dial is exceptionally beautiful. No blemishes, marks, stains, scratches whatsoever. Nice dauphine hands and arrowhead markers. All radium beautifully aged. The screw caseback shows a beautifully intact medaillon, and has intact circular brushing on the inner ring. The crystal is perfect.

The legendary 19AS movement has been serviced according to the prior owner and looks very clean on picture. She runs beautifully. Serial 10.38mio points at 1958 production, which is right for this model.

The watch comes head-only, the beige leather strap is not included.

The minus points:
    • some corrosion on the seconds hand;
    • light scratching on the tip of the upper left lug which is somewhat more prominent;
    • the minutes hand has lost lume.
    My asking price is 2.750 EUR.
    The watch is located in Belgium. Worldwide shipping is not an issue. I always pack bomb-proof.
    I have a lot (+100) of references on the Dutch Horlogeforum.nl, and have done recent deals here, and on uhrforum.de. I also have a lot of ebay feedback, and an Instagram page with 1000+ followers.
    Buy in confidence.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited Feb 2, 2019
  2. Pjotr1 Feb 3, 2019

A beautiful watch, and a great seller :thumbsup:.

septentrio likes this.
  3. septentrio Feb 5, 2019

One single up, and no price decreases. She does not háve to go.
    She was timed in the meantime, and the deviation was well below the vintage reference (1 minute on 24h).

[​IMG]

4. septentrio Feb 6, 2019

This topic can be closed!

Edited Feb 6, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.