Forums Latest Members
  1. duc Jan 15, 2017

Is there an on line source where I can procure the link screws & pin for the newest Speedmaster Professional stainless bracelet? I don't need the link.

Backstory:

While adjusting the bracelet on my Speedy, to pass it on to my son; right after explaining how important it is to establish a controlled work area to prevent losing parts, I promptly lost one of the screws. It was one of those moments that literally could be characterized as a caricature of itself if you consider the pompous way I told him about not losing little parts. Anyway, maybe it's just karma.

So we don't need the screw now, but I hate not having a full set. If anyone knows where I can purchase just the screw or a screw and pin, please let me know. I have not checked with a boutique because I don't live near one and feel like calling one for this overwhelming purchase may be a fools errand.

Thank you.

2. MFoley1956 Jan 15, 2017

3. foxglove Jan 15, 2017

4. yinzerniner Jan 15, 2017

Not a fool's errand at all - ever since Swatch Group tightened their parts supply smaller items like links, pins, screws, buckles, clasps, etc. are best purchased through an AD or OB as opposed to a third-party. They will usually ship the item for free as long as an OB is in your country. Can't hurt to contact and find out.

5. duc Jan 15, 2017

I looked that page over twice before posting, and now a third time and haven't found the item. Where on the page is it (approximately how far from the top or bottom)?

6. g-boac Jan 15, 2017

If you call a boutique, explain what happened, you'll likely get a couple screws sent to you free as a goodwill gesture. Being that I'm in Houston and there's a boutique here, they'd want me to come in. If no boutique local to you, I wouldn't be surprised if they shipped to you. Telling them your Speedy and bracelet reference would be enough. A salesman would probably enter your Speedy ref into the computer, which would bring up an IPB showing the bracelet, which in turn would break down into bracelet parts (eg, pins, screws, links, etc.)

If one of those days where you're getting a salesman who just isn't doing much other than telling you that you have to bring the watch in, try calling Omega/Swatch Group US repair center in New Jersey. Tell them you lost a screw while resizing your bracelet, no boutiques local to you, can you please purchase or would they please send your a couple spare screws. Again, I wouldn't be surprised if they helped.

Good luck!!