1956 Seamaster??

Hello everyone,
I want to buy a watch and an omega would be my choice. This watch came up, it’s supposedly a 1956 seamaster with just the ‘omega’ symbol on the face. They was 450 USD for it . Worth it or, shall I move on?

its a rust bucket and the dial has been stripped down to the metal plate with no inscription left
- move on

Like 3
its a rust bucket and the dial has been stripped down to the metal plate with no inscription left
- move on
So, it's still an omega, which is what my question was when I wrote Omega seamaster ?? .

So, it's still an omega, which is what my question was when I wrote Omega seamaster ?? .

Your question: “Worth it or, shall I move on?”
Answer: “move on”

There’s a reference # on the case back that you posted which says it’s a 2846-10 sc. Google this number, read and study a little about this reference, and compare what you learn to this watch.

Yes, it's an Omega, but not an Omega that you should purchase. Trust us on this.

Like 1
Yes, it's an Omega, but not an Omega that you should purchase. Trust us on this.
Ok !

Your question: “Worth it or, shall I move on?”
Answer: “move on”

There’s a reference # on the case back that you posted which says it’s a 2846-10 sc. Google this number, read and study a little about this reference, and compare what you learn to this watch.
Ok I’ll do this

All the printing has been removed from the dial, probably during an attempt to clean it. It also has other condition issues, but I'm not even going to bother listing them because it's not worth the time. I don't see why you would want to buy it, especially for $450, which is a price for a decent complete watch.

All the printing has been removed from the dial, probably during an attempt to clean it. It also has other condition issues, but I'm not even going to bother listing them because it's not worth the time. I don't see why you would want to buy it, especially for $450, which is a price for a decent complete watch.
They want 450 USD and I’m asking about the watch. I’m in the market for an omega but not necessarily, this particular one. I thought I’d send pictures here before I buy it.

There are plenty of homeless nice omega watches out there for that kind of money. You can easily find a better one!

Glad you asked before buying, too many people come here and ask after buying a disaster like this.

As others have said move on.