1956 Omega Seamaster 2846-7sc

Hi

For Sale is a nice example of an early Seamaster....a 2846-7SC with the Automatic 15mill cal. 501 movement fitted

Dial has the preferred 'coat hanger' Seamaster text & does show a lovely creamy aging....handset is original to the watch , plexi is scratched and chipped at the 6 position....replacement non-Omega crown currently fitted

Case is super straight complete with bevels and no dinks , caseback is the early version bearing just the words ' Seamaster' & 'Waterproof'

The movement (which is actually in very good condition) requires a straight forward minor repair to a broken rotor post....time keeping is very good & the watch is running fine and was last serviced once in 1986 according to the markings inside the caseback.

Genuine used Omega leather strap & buckle/pin fitted -

Prices seem to range from £500+ on a well known Auction site....so considering the condition described above , I would like was £ See latest Post below GBP including RMSD or Overseas delivery at cost.

I also have the correct period Omega red 'draught board ' box here aswell if anyone is interested which could be included at additional cost.

Plenty of references available -

Best - Neil

Hi

and now pictures with the box....price is was £See latest Post below GBP including RMSD or Overseas delivery at cost.

Best - Neil

Nice sharp case - markers are shark tooth like a couple of my Constellations! 😀

GLWTS! 👍

Hi Neil, I still regret not pulling the trigger quick enough on that elephant strap you offered a few months ago. This isn't really what I'm searching for, but I am curious as to the age. Can you give me the first few nos. of the movement?
Cheers!
Jim

Hi Neil, I still regret not pulling the trigger quick enough on that elephant strap you offered a few months ago. This isn't really what I'm searching for, but I am curious as to the age. Can you give me the first few nos. of the movement?
Cheers!
Jim

Hi Jim

It's a 15mill Cal. 501....so I make that approx 1956....Serial is: 15836***

Best - Neil

Hi

Bump & a reduction to See latest Post below - Both including RMSD or Overseas at cost.

Best - Neil

Hi

NOW SOLD ELSEWHERE....

Bump & a reduction to £SOLDp (Box now Sold separately) - includes RMSD or Overseas at cost.

I did have the Watch checked by Omega UK (STS) prior to listing it for sale - movement is in very nice condition with excellent plating....only issue is the repair required to the rotor post....having said that , it's still running perfectly well & keeping cracking time !

Best - Neil