Posts
92
Likes
82
Hello all, here is my Omega bumper 352?.The jewellers stated it as a 1952 , which would denote i think a first edition..its actually gold capped which again I believe was the 2nd iteration after the solid gold edition...but there are people far more knowledgeable than myself who can help..nice textured bullseye dial with Crosshands.The cuppola is worn away a bit and its not on original strap or buckle..not had the back off..can see the omega cipher on the centre crystal/plastic.

 
Posts
24,798
Likes
55,079
You are going to need to post better photos if you are hoping for feedback. And I'd suggest including photos of the inside showing the movement and serial number. Also, let us know what specific questions you have.
 
Posts
35,645
Likes
39,895
Yea you’ll need to take much better photos than that with better lighting. The medallion is clearly very worn but the dial is so blurry I can hardly see it
 
Posts
4,341
Likes
12,760
When you take pictures try to take them in indirect natural light. You'll also want to provide close ups of the case (think lugs and bezel), the medallion on the caseback, the mov't, the crown, and the dial (maybe a couple of good ones of the dial).
 
Posts
8,132
Likes
36,640
Looks heavily polished to me with a worn crown and an aged/dirty dial. The seconds hand looks short/incorrect, can't really tell due to the low res pictures. Shame really as this can be a superb watch with this dial/ref combi.
 
Posts
92
Likes
82
These are as good as it can get...not found my loupe yet but I don't think it has its cipher on the centre plastic..I can't get the back off..its very tight and don't want to make a mess of it , buf I can feel the bumper..ill see what I can do..would you think ifs original being a bit dirty on the dial.