Posts 147 Likes 676 dinglem ·May 18, 2025 I personally love this one and wear it pretty often, probably not for everybody though! And here with a few friends....
Posts 1,488 Likes 2,224 Rasputin ·May 18, 2025 dinglem I personally love this one and wear it pretty often, probably not for everybody though! And here with a few friends.... That radium patinated Rolex 👍
Posts 147 Likes 676 dinglem ·May 18, 2025 Rasputin That radium patinated Rolex 👍 Yeah, i am going to post that one up later on today 😉
Posts 30,192 Likes 77,939 Archer ·May 18, 2025 One man’s crackle is another man’s varicose veins… But I actually like this one quite a lot! 👍
Posts 487 Likes 402 nkhandekar ·May 19, 2025 The first one looks like my eyeball after a big night out.
Posts 24,801 Likes 55,084 Dan S ·May 19, 2025 I like it when people follow their own aesthetic tastes.
Posts 147 Likes 676 dinglem ·May 19, 2025 Dan S I like it when people follow their own aesthetic tastes. I do love a bit of character…. Mint is too boring in my eyes.
B Posts 186 Likes 163 BrokenSkunk ·May 20, 2025 I don't "do" patina, but in this case I think I'd have to make an exception. It really, really suits the watch. Gorgeous!