Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1950s Wittnauer Chronograph with great patina

1. timeismoney Oct 21, 2015

Hello Respectable members,

Up for sale is a handsome Wittnauer Chronograph from the 1950s. The original two tone dial is nicely patinated with some spotting. There are two dark marks at the edge of the dial between 7 and 8 O'clock and a slight mark near the center of the dial but does not detract from its classic appearance. The mark near the center only visible at a certain angle. The steel blue hands play very nicely with the light as I have attempt to show in my photos. The case is sharp though there is a small ding on the left side of the case, refer to the left profile picture. The pushers are clean and bevel are sharp and define. The cal. 13W was not serviced and its service history is unknown but it is keeping time and chronograph runs and resets as it should. The watch is 35mm wide including the crown with a 18mm lug width, it really is a classic to wear.

The watch will include the strap as pictured. I am asking $550 via Paypal. Shipping will be included for CONUS via USPS. International buyer will have to pay for the shipping. Please consider the pictures as part of the description and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. All sales are final unless not as described. Thank you for looking and thanks Omega Forum for the space!

IMG_1461.JPG
    IMG_1442.JPG
    IMG_1443.JPG
    IMG_1444.JPG
    IMG_1445.JPG

IMG_1464.JPG

IMG_1441.JPG
    you can see the mark near the center of the dial under artificial lighting at this angle.
    IMG_1447.JPG
    IMG_1448.JPG

IMG_1450.JPG
    IMG_1452.JPG

IMG_1463.JPG IMG_1446.JPG
    DirtyDozen12 and dougiedude like this.
  2. timeismoney Oct 21, 2015

Here is a movement pic. image.jpeg No case back was harm in the making of this photo.

DirtyDozen12 likes this.
  3. dougiedude Carpe horologium! Oct 21, 2015

Wow, that was quick! ;)