Forums Latest Members

FS 1950s vintage 12.68z Longines dress watch

1. bimbim1207 Mar 5, 2020

Hi all,

Up for sale is my 1950s vintage 12.68z Longines dress watch. Here’s the details:

1. Case: 35mm steel case. Case is in great shape, very sharp, looks like has not been polished before, normal wear with fine scratches, no major dents or scratches. Case back is in pristine condition with highly visible wording. The case profile on this piece is lovely, lugs are beautifully made, and wear nicely on the wrist.

2. Dial & hands: all original & good condition. There are marks on the dial and there are discoloration spots as can be seen in the photos. Generally, it still looks fine to my taste.

3. Movement: original 12.68z movement, serviced in 2019. It keeps good time & runs strong. Accuracy is unknown as it’s not important to me. Movement number matches case number as per Longines Extract confirms. I still have this on email. Physical Extract paper can be found, I have not go and look for it yet.

From Longines Extract:

The original serial number 10'848'XXX identifies a wristwatch in stainless steel bearing the reference 6874. It is fitted with a Longines manually wound mechanical movement, caliber 12.68Z and was invoiced on 19 May 1961 to the company Hausammann, which was at that time our agent for Norway and Sweden.

4. Crown: original, signed, wind & set time smoothly

5. Glass: unknown originality. It looks nice.

6. Strap: beautiful vintage Eterna real leather strap is included as pictured, this cost me $50.

7. I’m asking US$ 600 net to me including shipping, excluding Paypal fees. Bank transfer to my local Singapore bank account is a preferred option, buyer to cover bank fees.

Other info and condition of sale:

1. Reason for sale is to thin my collection. There is nothing wrong with the watch.
    2. Item will be shipped worldwide via DHL Express Worldwide, insured and shipping charge is covered by me. All import taxes are at buyer's responsibility.
    3. I've done many deals on OmegaForums successfully.
    Reference on request.
    5. I’m not open to trade at the moment.

Thank you for reading the long post. Many thanks to OF for the free space.

Here are the images:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited Mar 17, 2020
    qboa, tomkenmag, Sam11 and 5 others like this.
  2. bimbim1207 Mar 9, 2020

BUMP

3. bimbim1207 Mar 17, 2020

BUMP!

4. bimbim1207 Mar 24, 2020

BUMP!