Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1950s Stainless Steel Omega Constellation 2852

1. toddle321 Aug 15, 2015

For sale is my Omega Constellation in stainless steel with a cross-hair domed dial and yellow gold furniture. The reference is 2852, Cal. 501 with a 14.8M serial number dating it to 1954 or 1955. The dial is original with light and even patina, and is very attractive in person. Crown is a generic replacement. The case has been polished in the past, but does show scratches and dings from recent wear. It keeps reasonable time but I do not know the service history, so I would recommend a service if you plan to wear this one regularly. Watch comes with a generic brown or black (buyer’s choice) leather strap and buckle, the original vintage Omega strap that you see in pictures is not included.

Asking $895 (net to me) shipped CONUS via FedEx with Parcel Pro. International shipping at cost. Payment accepted via Paypal (with references, buyer to cover fees), Chase Quickpay or wire.

References are available by request or in the feedback section of the forum. No returns unless the watch is not as described.

Please contact me via PM or at toddle3218 at yahoo dot com

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG
  2. adam78 Adam @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 15, 2015

Todd, I also dig that strap, resembles an original OEM strap...!

JohnSteed likes this.
  3. toddle321 Aug 15, 2015

Hi Adam - that actually is a real one :). I am including a generic strap with the watch as stated in the ad, I already had pictures taken in decent light with the vintage Omega strap mounted and didn't want to start again.

4. adam78 Adam @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 16, 2015

I admit I didn't read the entire description before posting... ::facepalm1::