1940s Tissot with glossy gray radium dial-400€

For about a few minutes I was going to try and lower the price a bit more but I’m realizing I’d rather keep it than to do so.
Thanks to all for the kind words and to OF for the space.
Edited:

For about a few minutes I was going to try and lower the price a bit more but I’m realizing I’d rather keep it than to do so.
Thanks to all for the kind words and to OF for the space.

Totally agree with you :thumbsup:

In my opinion it’s just a bad market timing right now. I myself and my wife have bought quite a few watches due to being at home (instead of vacationing) and so now have to wait for the funds to replenish.

Back on sale. Make a nice present for the holidays!

Gorgeous. GLWS

I believe it is GLWM (great looking watch madame or mademoiselle) in this case, and I agree!

I believe it is GLWM (great looking watch madame or mademoiselle) in this case, and I agree!
Thank you @wagudc for the kind endorsement :)

It appears some people did not see the prefix, so just to clarify, this watch is “on hold”.
Edited:

Congrats on the sale. Beautiful watch. I waited too long. I’ll be in Paris at the end of the month and it would have been fun to pick it up in person.

Congrats on the sale. Beautiful watch. I waited too long. I’ll be in Paris at the end of the month and it would have been fun to pick it up in person.
It would have been indeed! Will definitely let you know if other nice stuff becomes available as it appears it’s time for a rotation in my watch rolls. :)