- Posts
- 3
- Likes
- 0
d.torculas
·Had some questions about this movement I just bought that didn’t come with a case.
It seems like this ring around the movement is screwed onto the dial as a part of a dial assembly. But I could be wrong.
I believe this is a Movado Cal 75, so if anyone has experience with this movement or just have any information on this ring around the movement any information would help!
I’m trying to see if I can figure out the case that would fit this watch or if I can just take the ring off and just have the movement and dial fit into a loaner case.
It seems like this ring around the movement is screwed onto the dial as a part of a dial assembly. But I could be wrong.
I believe this is a Movado Cal 75, so if anyone has experience with this movement or just have any information on this ring around the movement any information would help!
I’m trying to see if I can figure out the case that would fit this watch or if I can just take the ring off and just have the movement and dial fit into a loaner case.

