Forums Latest Members
  1. DannyBoy Sep 8, 2013

Hello this is my first post on this forum. My dad gave me one of his favorite watches a few years ago, I absolutely love it and love Omega but Ive never been able to find any information about what year or make or model this watch is. If anybody can tell me the name and any information or details about the year and type it it would be really appreciated. Love this forum thanks in advance looking forward to your comments.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

sidmind likes this.
  2. Sherbie Sep 8, 2013

Welcome. would ideally need to see inside the watch to verify its authenticity. We will need photos of both the movement, and inside the case back. I,m not familiar with this type of dress watch

3. mondodec Editor Constellation Collectors Blog Sep 8, 2013

Very nice looking hand-wind dress watch. I suspect it's a U.S. cased piece from the late sixties or early seventies.

To provide additional details, you will need to have the case back removed and photograph the movement and inner case back.

Cheers

Desmond

4. DannyBoy Sep 9, 2013

Thanks gentleman, I'm afraid to take off the case myself, so I'll likely take it to the jewelers and upload pics. I had it serviced once and I recall the jeweler stating it was a fine watch, so pretty confident authentic, just cant seem to figure out a date and model.