Forums Latest Members
  1. Dijkma44 Mar 9, 2016

Hi Guys,

Yesterday I got offered a Omega Geneve from a seller wich was clearly a frankenstein watch. The seller is actually a pretty well known watch seller that has been around for a while. I don't think he is trying to screw me over, I think he is just not in it for the love of vintage Omega's and does not really care if a ref.nr does not match up with the caliber and probably messes around with the watches himself. Maybe i'm a bit naive to still even consider buying from him but like I said earlier he is pretty wel known and has been around for a while. Today he offered me this Seamaster Deville which I would love to own. First thing that struck me is the arms...I can seem to find any vintage Seamaster De Ville with these hands and think they are replacement arms. What do you think? Have you ever seen a Seamaster De Ville with these arms? Thanks a lot! Btw: it's 700EURO.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Mar 9, 2016
  2. Dijkma44 Mar 9, 2016

Bump

3. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Mar 9, 2016

I think everyone has told you to find another seller. You know the answer to your question so I would say third strike and the seller is out.