$150 USD Longines All-Guard

The dial. Refinished and not signed All-Guard.
The hands. Black. From what, I haven't a clue.
The crown. Omega. With some weird "Land/Sea/Air" Mercedes-Benz-looking logo. Or Michael Jordan if that sounds better.
The case. Rounded with years. Faint lettering on the reverse.

A caliber 19AS that wears it's history like a badge of honor. Runs and keeps time. Service history unknown and likely in need of it. Sold as-is.

If this is of any interest to you, rest assured. I get it. I buy as many All-Guards as I can get my wallet around. Then I get distracted, like now.

$195 USD. Price includes shipping by USPS Priority Mail. Insurance is extra. PayPal accepted with no cost passed to you. I ship ONLY TO AN ADDRESS IN THE UNITED STATES. If you live outside the US, please provide a shipping address in the US. I am not interested in trades. Thanks! Bryan Brooks. E-mail is best: metersfirst AT gmail DOT com.
2e8ury9u.jpg

9u8ebysu.jpg

4e7uhyzu.jpg

3apubuvu.jpg

uhu9ebu8.jpg

e6e2upys.jpg

su8e9y9e.jpg

eby5e5yb.jpg

That crown is an Omega Naiad crown, and is probably worth at least $30 by itself to an Omega collector. The 'mercedes' symbol denoted the strange and ineffective Naiad waterproof system.

That crown is an Omega Naiad crown, and is probably worth at least $30 by itself to an Omega collector. The 'mercedes' symbol denoted the strange and ineffective Naiad waterproof system.
So does that make this an Omegines? Lomega? Will be cool to see who wants this one...:unsure:

They better hurry. As long as it's a bit of a Franken, I can put nice hands, stem and crown, and crystal on it for about $20 (just saw the receipt for the same on the other All-Guard on offer). Then I could recoup the cost by selling the Naiad crown. And I'd probably bump the price of the All-Guard with some new parts on it that look less suspicious. And no, I wouldn't pass it off as original (see my ad for the other All-Guard-I'm a full-disclosure guy!)

***PRICE REDUCED*** $150 USD
I have a beautiful Conquest in hand now. Consequently I have little interest in these now. Not giving them away, but close!

Be sure to see the other All-Guard for sale, also substantially reduced!