Forums Latest Members
  1. seamonster Respectable Member Dec 4, 2012

Respectable Members

Kindly share with us pictures of any of your Seamaster 120m of the early 70's or/and 300m of the 60's, on a bracelet, NATO or leather-band.

Also, please let us know something about your beloved possession, as well as, why you decide to own a Seamaster diver instead of the vintage Rolex Submariner or Sea-Dweller.

Thank-you.

2. MyVintageOmega Dec 5, 2012

Many on the forum will be no stranger to this watch..(MyVintageOmega). 1966 SM300./ Got the watch from my late Father whom was a Pharmacist,Freemason and Shriner . I myself served a stint in the Royal Canadian Horse Artillery (Reg.Force)...... I now work in the Hospitality Industry. I do like the Rolex Sub and Sea Dweller.... and if I get tired of wearing my SM300 I will perhaps purchase them, but I doubt that will ever happen. The watch runs perfectly.....and its movement is mint. The strap is 1171 with 633 end links purchased this year. Other than that....the watch is all factory original. A John Duesbury SM300 Omeaga Vintage.jpg

seamonster and Privateday7 like this.
  3. MyVintageOmega Dec 5, 2012

[​IMG]

4. seamonster Respectable Member Dec 6, 2012

Respectable Member MyVintageOmega

It is much appreciated.

It is not easy to get another watch such as yours, when taking into account factory-originality plus naturally grown patina, at its best.

The provenance is an added bonus and surely this is an heirloom, which many others can only dream of.

Thank-you.

MyVintageOmega likes this.